Help: Pronouns


Wolverine Access enables you to add, modify, or delete your designated pronouns on record with the University. Designated pronouns are only shared with those who have a legitimate education interest in the information. If you need to have your legal sex on record updated, see the contact information at the bottom of this page.


Students: Student Business > Campus Personal Information > Pronouns

Faculty and Staff: Employee Self-Service > Campus Personal Information > Pronouns

Step-By-Step Instructions

  1. Designate a Pronoun from the drop-down list.
    • Review all available pronouns before making a selection.
    • To delete a pronoun, select the blank option from the list.
  2. Click Save.


Contact Information

Students: Contact the Registrar's Office at or phone 734-647-3507.

Employees: Contact the Shared Services Center at 5-2000 from the Ann Arbor Campus, 734-615-2000 from the local Ann Arbor area, or 1-866-647-7657 for toll-free long distance. The Shared Services Center is open Monday - Friday 8:00-5:00