Wolverine Access enables you to view your assigned Academic Advisor(s). Not all Schools/Colleges/Departments assign Academic Advisors. If your School/College/Department does assign Academic Advisors, those assignments will display depending upon your School/College/Department practices.
Students without Assigned Advisors will see the following message:
- None assigned.
Students with Assigned Advisors will see the following Advising information:
Academic Program: Advisor(s) will be assigned to a specific Academic Program.
Academic Plan/Concentration/Minor, Etc: Advisor(s) may be assigned to a specific Academic Plan. Your Academic Plan will not display if the academic advising assignment is not at the Plan level.
Advisor Name: Advisor's name and email address link. This link will open a new window and enable you to send an email to your advisor.
Advisor Role: The roles listed below are generalized roles shared by all Schools/Colleges/Departments.
- General Advisor - Advisor for General or School/College requirements.
- Departmental Advisor - Advisor for Departmental (Concentration, Major, Minor) requirements.
- Program Advisor - Advisor for Program (concentration, major, minor) requirements.
- Board Advisor - Advisor for academic discipline requirements.
- Professional Career Advisor - Advisor who works with students specific to their future professional career.
- Pre-Prof Advisor - Advisor for undergraduate students for an anticipated graduate or professional career.
- Comprehensive Studies Prog Advisor - Advisor for Comprehensive Studies program requirements.
- Honors Advisor - Advisor for Honors program requirements.
- Residential College Advisor - Advisor for Residential College requirements.
- Responsible Conduct Advisor - Advisor who works with student on responsible conduct for research and scholarship.
- Practicum Advisor - Advisor for Practicum requirements.
- Project Advisor - Advisor for Project requirements.
- Thesis Advisor - Advisors for Thesis requirements.
- Teaching Certification - Advisor for Teaching Certification requirements.